- Nord Pas-de-Calais
- Normandy (Lower)
- Normandy (Upper)
- Côte D’Azur
- The Loire
- Towers and Forts
- Genoese Towers
The Pilier lighthouse is in the Noirmoutier-en-l’Île district in Vendée. Managed since 1905 by the Saint-Nazaire based lighthouse and marker-buoy service, this lighthouse, built on the Pilier island, is part of the navigational provision for the southern approach to the Loire estuary.
Tatihou is a french coastal island north east of Cotentin, opposite Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue (The Channel department/ 'county'). The island is about 29 hectares in size and also accessible on foot at certain states of low tide.
Gatteville lighthouse or Gatteville-Barfleur light can be found on the Barfleur peninsular (commune de Gatteville-le-Phare), on the channel coast. It warns against the strong currents at Raz de Barfleur.
Honfleur lighthouse, also called the Cliffs of the deep lighthouse or Butin lighthouse, is situated within the Honfleur distict in the departement of Calvados, on the south bank of the esturary to the river Seine.
Quillebeuf lighthouse was built on the left bank of la Seine, in the borough of Quillebeuf-sur-Seine, in the district of Eure. It stands 4 km upstream from Tancarville bridge, on the Marais-Vernier waterway, an ealier tributary from the Seine estuary.
Since 1825, an initial turret in masonry was built at a place called Turk Bank. In 1865, a new tower was errected with a granite base. It was equipped with a third rate fixed red light. It was electrified in 1950, then replaced in 1963 with a green lensed light.