Quillebeuf lighthouse was built on the left bank of la Seine, in the borough of Quillebeuf-sur-Seine, in the district of Eure. It stands 4 km upstream from Tancarville bridge, on the Marais-Vernier waterway, an ealier tributary from the Seine estuary.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Customer ratings and reviews
| Nobody has posted a review yet|
in this language
|Rate / write a comment|
Collection: phares de Haute Normandie
Made of: Resin
Size: 10.0 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm
- Location : Quillebeuf-sur-Seine, Eure
- Construction : after 1824
- Height : 10.00 m
- Elevation : 12.00 m
- A light was established here as early as 1818, but over on the right bank of la Seine.
- After 1824, construction began of the current turret on the quay at Quillebeuf.
- In 1862: installation of white fixed light
- In 1908: light automated
The Quillebeuf light is on a brick turret with a scintillating green light.
It highlights a curve in the Seine and is still in service today, unlike La Roque lighthouse.
The structure has been listed in historic heritage buildings since 24 november 2010.